509-884-4042 Extension 1

​​​If we respond to a service call after 4 pm Monday-Friday or on  weekends or holidays, and it is determined that the problem was not an emergency, nor the fault of, nor the responsibility of Greater Wenatchee Irrigation District, a $100.00 service fee will be billed. This helps keep the cost of your irrigation water down.

Office Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm

Address: 3300 SE 8th Street, East Wenatchee, WA 98802

​Phone: 509-884-4042   Email: Office@gwid.org

3300 SE 8th Street Wenatchee WA 98802 US


Greater Wenatchee Irrigation District
Serving areas in East Wenatchee, Brays Landing and Howard Flats