Plan on subdividing your land?

​​Developers within the district will need to obtain a copy of our Standards for Subdivisions before they begin any construction.  This document can be picked up at the district office and comes with a check off list for our requirements that must be met before we sign off on your development.  It also talks about District and USBR policy of operating equipment over our easements.  Remember, you must have a permit before you begin.


Water averaging for billing purposes only:

Contiguous Lands:  If you are requesting parcels to be included in contiguous lands for billing purposes, you must have your request submitted to GWID no later than April 1st of the current irrigation season.  To be eligible, the parcels must join each other (except for a roadway), be owned by the same entity, and that entity must be the sole user of the water meter(s) for the parcels.  If you are unsure of the entity, please verify your tax records.  You must request the parcel numbers you would like considered.  If you are leasing property, a copy of the notarized lease will be required.  The lease must include:
Parcel number
Length of Lease
Notarized signatures of all parties involved


CALL BEFORE YOU DIG  800-424-5555

For questions or more information please contact our office at 509 884-4042       or